Sunday 2 September 2007

Fruit salad for gloomy sunday

It was raining all weekend again. I went to supermarket and bought all the boring house essentials like black bin bags. That's how exiting my sunday is.
I wasn't even in a mood for eating anything. I even passed the cheesecake without noticing. Ususally cheesecake with belgium chocolate is all but waving at me and jumping and I cannot resist.
Than I couldn't be bothered with oranges and melons and all of those sunny and smiling fruits. So I grabbed some kiwis, berries and limes coz I haven't eat them for a while. Is this emotional eating? Sure it is. I went straight to register forgetting bread and realizing it at my doorstep. Nevermind.
I looked at my impossible dinner combination. Kiwis, berries and limes. I din't even have tequila to utilize the limes. I was doomed.
So decided to not bother at all. I toasted white bread, put on it olive oil. Basics. Tasty. Than I made a fruit salad with all my great choice ingredients. It was actually nice. I was feeling better with my stomach full. Now, I am sure I got bottle of vine somewhere... I forgot to buy mineral water as well, you see...

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks