Thursday 19 July 2007

Being goddess - the weekend plan

The weekend plan is not going to make you stick thin, forget it. As a goal it is unrealistic, unhealthy and most of all not really attractive. Being Twiggy is not glamorous in a real life - there is no camera to follow you around to add this extra few kilo and there is definitely no light guru to make you look fabulous.
So what are the benefits?
You are going to feel lighter and more energetic. You are going to get pampered, and that’s a plan!

Start on Friday
Don’t eat anything heavy for your last meal, don’t skip it either. Remember, you are not going into a starvation mode this time. This one is about feeling gorgeous, not exhausted.
As a desert eat some watermelon. Tomorrow I will publish a feature listing impressive benefits of this fruit, and I bet you are going to be surprised. It’s worth it’s weight in gold.
Get a relaxing bath with aromatic oils and massage your body with a gentle scrub - the new series of Radox with sea minerals is great for it.
Have an early night. When you sleep, your body will regenerate and you will wake up in a great mood next morning. Well, it’s going to be a Saturday morning after all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm... Sounds like a plan!

Nadia said...

I mean it:D
I hate diets, calorie counting and everything what comes with it - guilt and obssesion. It never works. Not for me, anyway. But I got nice dress in size 8 and I refuse to ged rid of it ;)

Anonymous said...

Describe that dress that you refuse to get rid of. ;) Size 8 is a perfect size for women.

Nadia said...

Size 8 is maybe perfect for some women, I am closer to 10 right now and that's a problem... Dress is sea-bluish green, smooth silk, just the right lenght, strapless, perfectly cut - I could go for ages, I love it.
Besides, I think every woman got it's own size that is pefect for her. Usually it fluctuates:D

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice. ;)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks