Sunday 22 July 2007

Saturday's Pampering


On Saturday morning lay in bed a little bit longer, cherish the moment. It’s a weekend. With your eyes still closed make a list of urgent things to do and those that could be dismissed till Monday. When you got it all sorted make a list of things you want to do.

Pampering Tips: Have your nails done or maybe a pedicure? Pay a visit to a nearest day spa centre and try a new chocolate massage, lie back and immerse yourself as your skin is cleansed with a smooth (often edibleJ chocolate. Or if you already put a night out on tour list to do, make it detoxifying or contouring body massage than can make you loose up to a 1 kg of your weight in one go.

Instead of workout in a gym, which I find personally little bit boring from time to time, go to the nearest park for a relaxing walk or alternatively for some thrill rides in an amusement park for adrenaline boost. You can always go shopping for new handbag to get both, I reckon. Whatever suits you, just make it your thing.

Food can be really tricky on Saturday, coz we tend to eat fast and lavishly on the days like that. Well, what can I say - indulge yourself in proteins. You will actually discover that they keep hunger at bay longer than any law calorie yoghurt. But I don’t mean eating a double cheeseburger because if this thing seen any proteins it was long frying time ago. Go to the fancy restaurant when you will get something freshly made, tenderly handled. Or make it yourself, something extra special, something that you are not eating very often, because it is your weekend and you deserve only the best.

The first and only rule of Saturday’s Pampering? Enjoy it.

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Photo by Anja Tessman
http://www.sxc.hu/profile/nibu

PT Lyon said...

hi!

Sorry for contact you by comment, but I had no other way...

I saw you post here:
http://webtalks.blogspot.com/2007/04/downlaod-three-column-new-blogger.html
(the 3 columns templates site)

Can you PLEASE say how do you changed your header? I just can't do that. I upload the image, but it continues as the original.

Thank You

(If you want you may answer to eduardoflsantos @ hotmail dot com
and delete this message.

Nadia said...

I just went into layout-edit header-upload image

than I have changed placement into :
INSTEAD of title
and it was fine.

I hope it would help.
I have made my header in Inkspace complete with picture and title on layers than upload it all as one image to cover the original header.

Cheers

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks