Tuesday 10 July 2007

I spent loads of time looking for some crispy, fresh, green template and when I finally found it - my header arrived in pink. And I am not even a huge fun of pink. I think it is my fate. Probably I am not a crispy fresh green person at all. I am just a pink shoe -addict, spending her time painting nails and getting tanned.
.....
"£$%&*"£$%%*
......
[Here was the screaming and all other stress management exercises.]

Ok, I am going to look at it again. Nope. Still pink. And slightly off centre for some reason.

[More screaming and boxing with a wall]

I am relaxed. I am a new person. I am a goddess. I can live with pink, I just have to find a way to make it work.

[Trying to paint it]
*&^%$%^&*$%£^*

[More screaming]

I am a goddess. And I have a pink header.
Ok, so it is not pink, I mean it is not ordinary, boring, girly pink.
From today it is going to be VIBRANT PINK.
Because that is new me – vibrant. And pink.

Oh, hell.
I need a bottle of Rose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to go to a SPA to relax. ;-)

Nadia said...

Definietely. Just guess what - I can't find the time to do it:D
But I'll think of something, that's for sure ;)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks